The Rodillian Multi Academy Trust
To combat disruptive behaviour and reduce exclusions, we have found that it is important to develop a whole school culture of learning. EDlounge can help you to provide an engaging and motivating environment which has been proven to positively impact behaviour and reduce exclusions through the use of EDClass (The teaching and learning via the live classroom) EDMulti (the interchangeable aspect of changing seats and enabling a centralised area for your seats with alternative provision with eyes on learning).
EDLounge can help your school reduce exclusions by:
- Personalised learning and discipline
- Raising standards of behaviour
- Inclusive education
- Creative curriculum
- Bringing every policy in-house
- Becoming your 6th day provision
- Offering short term and long term placements
- Engage vulnerable pupils
- Track and monitor the progress of individual pupils and target groups
- Content mapped to core, academic and vocational curriculum
- Reducing incidents through the behaviour tracker
- Structured inclusion and exclusion resource bank
- Behaviour tracking, repair tools & resources
- Online support for any issue
- Behaviour content mapped to individuals’ needs
EDLounge was designed initially for your learners to have a structured learning pathway whilst in inclusion or exclusion so that they can be reintegrated back into mainstream education at the same level of learning as their peers. As the platform has evolved their is more learning content now to map a curriculum for any student whether they are on a short or long term exclusion.
However, preventative education now used within EDClass, is now a proven model and method to reduce exclusions before they become a statistical problem for your whole school and inspection data.
EDMulti was designed so that there was a central figure in charge of the Alternative Provision and off site learning who could move, manipulate, and change seats for those students needing an education via our eyes on learning.